MYSY scholarship Yojana
MYSY Yojana Online registrations for Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY), a scholarship scheme for meritorious students in Gujarat have been started for the session 2017-18. The online applications for the scheme are being invited through the official website of MYSY Gujarat at mysy.guj.nic.in. Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana online registrations can be done by the 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate students to avail the scholarship from the government.
Chief Minister’s Youth Self-Employment Plan Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana – MYSY Yojana at mysy.guj.nic.in
The purpose of the plan mysy scholarship information:
Bright and easy to enter state high education coursesNecessity is required for students of higher education for merchandise and income (Merit cumMeans
Eligibility standards mysy new registration:
(1) Rs. The children of parents with income of Rs. 6,00,000 / –
(2) Standard-12 science streams for graduate level studies or
Recipients of 80 percent or more percentile in general stream exams
(3) For stipend level studies 80 or more in standard 10 examinationStudents Receiving Parantile
Benefits of P Plan / Support
Tuition Fees Help
(1) Self-realization of the graduate-level medical and dental institution approved institution50% of the ward’s tuition fee, or Rupees, made for the students2,00,000 / – Assistance as long as two out of two.
(2) 50% of the wardrobe tuition fees for graduate level professional cocusAmount or Rupees 50,000 / – Assistance as long as two out of two.
(3) 50% of the wardrobe tuition fees generated or graduated from cottage levelRupees 10,000 / – as much as in the case of two.
(4) Diplomas of government recognized institutions are created for self-enrollment studies50% of the wubbed tuition fee or Rs 25,000 / – is one of the twoLess help as low.
(5) Reservations on general seats in Government Medical, Dental, Engineering CollegesStudents will get admission in the same number and because of the general category.Students will be immersed in the number and finally if any governmentThey will not get admission in college and they will be forced to do so in self-enrolling colleges
If you have to get admission, such students will be eligible under this schemeTuition fees between self-enrollment college and government college enrolledThe amount of difference is available for assistance.
First year students who are enrolled in Medical / Dental Graduate StudiesInstrument-level assistance of Rs.10,000, Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / ArchitectureFirst aid tool-level assistance to students who are enrolled in graduate studiesStudents who get admission in Rs.5000 and Diploma courses will get first classRs. 3,000 is available for instrument level assistance. Throughout the course of studyEquipment-level assistance is available only once.
Process of New Registration, mysy renewal form, mysy status, mysy rejected list, List of Help Centres, MYSY Helpline Numbers also on official website MYSY Yojana at mysy.guj.nic.in
(1) The Web Portals created by the NIC by the student(http://mysy.guj.nic.in) has to apply online.
(2) After applying online application, the student verified the application with the necessary documents
At the nearby Help Center.
Implementing office / agency / organization mysy help center
(1) As a nodal agency for the scheme, the KCG has been set up.
(2) As per the following details, the comptroller / director’s officeThe minimum scrutiny and approval of the application has been banned.
1) The applicant for technical education, technologicalEducation office;
2) Companion, Higher for Higher Education StudiesEducation office;
3) For courses related to medical, dental and paramedicalsThe comptroller, health, medical services and medical educationOffice;
4) Agricultural, agricultural office for agricultural related studies;
5) Principal for Veterinary Studies, Patient AdministrationOffice;
6) For other courses other than this, the concerned authority /Examination of applications by applicants and Rin
To be prosecuted
MYSY Yojana 2018-19 Online Registration Forms
Below is the step by step procedure to apply/register online for MYSY 2018-19 at mysy.guj.nic.in
STEP 1: Visit the official website of Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat at mysy.guj.nic.in
STEP 2: Click on the “New Application” link in the top right of the website homepage or directly click the below link
STEP 3: For new registration, click the link “If you have not registered plz. click for Registration” or If you are already registered, login by filling the required details and password. For renewal application, click the below link. Renewal Application
STEP 4: An application / registration form similar to below would open, fill all the required details and click on the “Get Password” button.
STEP 5: You will get the password for login, use this password to login to your account and complete the further steps of registration by entering your details such as father’s name, address, educational information, family income details and bank account details etc.
STEP 6: Once the registration is complete, you will get a MYSY reference/registration number which can later be used to check the status of MYSY application.
MYSY List of Required Documents
- Income Certificate from Competent Authority (Mamlatdar/TDO)
- Notarised Affidavit on Rs 20/- Non-Judicial Stamp
- Copy of saving bank account passbook (Student/ Parent)
- Copy of final admission letter & Tuition fee receipt
- Copy of hostel admission letter & fee receipt.
MYSY Gujarat Official website and Source is https://mysy.guj.nic.in/